Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
Michelle's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 ways to overcome emotional eating
- Why you have to pee in the middle of the night
- 5 invasive plants to keep out of your garden
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Could whale-watching replace whaling in Japan?