Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?