Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- Dogs versus cats: Take the quiz!
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion