Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- Halley's Comet to make Cinco de Mayo appearance
- The scientific trick to healthy happiness
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What's that sound? 7 wildlife calls you might hear in your backyard
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Underwater volcano may be erupting off Oregon
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.