Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
Michelle's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?