Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What the heck are frankincense and myrrh?
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- Best books of 2014 in conservation photography
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What are the hardest languages to learn?