Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- What a big nose you have! Dinosaur with massive schnoz discovered in Utah
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you