Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
Michelle's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- No roads lead to Halibut Cove
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Who says heroes have to be human? U.S. trees save more than 850 lives a year
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 10 natural remedies using honey