Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What is deism?
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Is this the flag of planet Earth we'll plant on Mars?
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 92-year-old female Spitfire pilot flies again for the first time since World War II
- 11 minimalist nature photos that will leave you speechless
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux