Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- Should we make spelling easier?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- Bras don't actually work, says French study