Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
Michelle's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- The seven stones of simpler living
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Could a mummy's curse be causing earthquakes and floods in Siberia?
- 12 commands every dog should know
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux