Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Environmental News and Information
- Trade network existed between America and Asia hundreds of years before Columbus
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Meet the coolest tiny plants in the forest