Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- How to hike with your cat
- What is the blue hour? Learn about this magic time between daylight and darkness
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- What is freezing fog?
- What your blood type says about you