Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams