Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- How to stop (some) drones from flying over your house
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- How to fix 7 hardwood floor problems