Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to see the Orionid meteor shower at its peak