Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- What your sleep position says about you
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs