Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How the planets got their names
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams