Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greentumbed residents busy
- 5 fun family games for Christmas