Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert
- Can you name these famous fictional animals from classic children's stories?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be