Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- Students get better grades when phones are banned
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How one small town became the 'Lavender Capital of North America'