Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- 5 healthy hot cocoa recipes
- Why are some people colder than others?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong