Michelle Hardy is a passionate advocate of sustainable business and responsible consumption. She is eager to foster awareness of the ecological ramifications of our eating habits and purchasing decisions, as well as the correlation between environmental standards and societal health. As a recent graduate of Fordham University, she is experienced in green publicity, green activism, and of course green eating at New York's many eco-friendly restaurants.
Follow Michelle on Twitter for ideas on greener living and working in New York: @greenerbigapple
Michelle's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- Drone films dozens of wild dolphins surfing together
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?