A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer covering design at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com and Curbed. Also a copywriter and green living consultant, Matt served as a contributor to "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon). Matt, whose weaknesses include diet soda and questionable tsotchkes calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ancient stone circles in Mideast baffle archaeologists
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- 30 hearty soup recipes for fall and winter
- Homeowner's lawn-to-garden transformation yields more than just vegetables
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 12 horror films that reveal Mother Nature's evil side
- Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo explodes after takeoff
- Finally answered! Which came first, the chicken or the egg?