A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer covering design at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com and Curbed. Also a copywriter and green living consultant, Matt served as a contributor to "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon). Matt, whose weaknesses include diet soda and questionable tsotchkes calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- Why are some polar bear populations in decline while others are stable?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 6 food companies embracing the art of storytelling
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?