A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com, The Lazy Environmentalist and Curbed. Also an active copywriter and green living consultant, Matt contributed text to the plus-sized coffee table book, "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon Press). Matt calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Why everyone is talking about energy storage
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux