A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com, The Lazy Environmentalist and Curbed. Also an active copywriter and green living consultant, Matt contributed text to the plus-sized coffee table book, "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon Press). Matt calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- More trees than there were 100 years ago? It's true!
- 8 science-based ways to reverse aging
- Potassium: What you need to know at any age
- Top 10 vegetables to grow in your garden
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 5 things you didn't know about capybaras