A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer covering design at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com and Curbed. Also a copywriter and green living consultant, Matt served as a contributor to "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon). Matt, whose weaknesses include diet soda and questionable tsotchkes calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How to give a cat a pill
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why are some people colder than others?
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- Celebs embrace the power of silence for new Ebola PSA
- The benefits of quitting smoking and 5 natural ways to kick the habit
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- Amazing underwater 'crop circles' spun by Japanese puffer fish