A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer covering design at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com and Curbed. Also a copywriter and green living consultant, Matt served as a contributor to "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon). Matt, whose weaknesses include diet soda and questionable tsotchkes calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- Weird cloud on radar maps wasn't caused by weather
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- The seven stones of simpler living
- Do foods taste the same to animals as they do to us?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth