A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer covering design at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com and Curbed. Also a copywriter and green living consultant, Matt served as a contributor to "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon). Matt, whose weaknesses include diet soda and questionable tsotchkes calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 5 reasons soup should be on your fall menu
- How to transform your sleep with the sun
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer
- Cuba: A classic car buyer's paradise in 2014?