A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com, The Lazy Environmentalist and Curbed. Also an active copywriter and green living consultant, Matt contributed text to the plus-sized coffee table book, "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon Press). Matt calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- The scientific trick to healthy happiness
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- What's that sound? 7 wildlife calls you might hear in your backyard
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?