A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com, The Lazy Environmentalist and Curbed. Also an active copywriter and green living consultant, Matt contributed text to the plus-sized coffee table book, "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon Press). Matt calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- What is deism?
- 11 minimalist nature photos that will leave you speechless
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- What happens when you switch to only organic foods?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?