A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com, The Lazy Environmentalist and Curbed. Also an active copywriter and green living consultant, Matt contributed text to the plus-sized coffee table book, "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon Press). Matt calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to school
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion