A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer covering design at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com and Curbed. Also a copywriter and green living consultant, Matt served as a contributor to "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon). Matt, whose weaknesses include diet soda and questionable tsotchkes calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Angel-winged halos give blind dogs a new leash on life
- How often do you really need to shower?
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet 2014's top 10 cutest animals in science
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 25 photos of pets in sweaters to keep your spirits bright