A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com, The Lazy Environmentalist and Curbed. Also an active copywriter and green living consultant, Matt contributed text to the plus-sized coffee table book, "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon Press). Matt calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Baobab: The 'superfood' that saves lives
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- What is freezing fog?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- How to stop (some) drones from flying over your house
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists