A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com, The Lazy Environmentalist and Curbed. Also an active copywriter and green living consultant, Matt contributed text to the plus-sized coffee table book, "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon Press). Matt calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Guarding the last male northern white rhino on Earth
- Trade network existed between America and Asia hundreds of years before Columbus
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What is 'Mobilegeddon,' and how will it affect me?