A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer covering design at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com and Curbed. Also a copywriter and green living consultant, Matt served as a contributor to "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon). Matt, whose weaknesses include diet soda and questionable tsotchkes calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The best workouts for your body shape
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 tips for starting a plant-based diet
- Who needs an ugly Christmas sweater when you can have an ugly Christmas beard?
- Why are my feet always cold?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion