A graduate of the New School’s MFA Creative Writing program, Matt cut his editorial teeth as a contributing writer covering design at CITY magazine. In the years since, he's helped to build content for for eco-living website GreenYour, contributed to the late, great Big Apple arm of Ideal Bite and written for a diverse number of online publications including Nerve.com and Curbed. Also a copywriter and green living consultant, Matt served as a contributor to "Vitamin Green" (Phaidon). Matt, whose weaknesses include diet soda and questionable tsotchkes calls Red Hook, Brooklyn, home sweet home.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Andrew Weil says no to kombucha
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat