DIRTT (Doing it Right This Time) www.DIRTT.net
Agile Interior Walls, Raised Access Floors, Modula Electric Systems
Working within CWC (Largest contract furniture dealer in GA, www.C-W-C.com) I work exclusively with building interior products that are "agile" or "flexible." Our walls, floors, and electric systems can be easily reconfigured as your business workspace needs evolve.
Conventional Contruction operates under this Lifecycle model: Initial Build.......Demolish, Dispose, Rebuild.....Demolish, Dispose, Rebuild....Demolish, Dispose, Rebuild.
If a building interior utilizes "agile" building components the Lifecycle model changes to: Initial Build......Reconfigure.....Reconfigure.....Reconfigure.
These "agile" products eliminate the constant demolition and disposal of building interiors. The products not only benefit environment, they save businesses hundres of thousands of dollars because they don't have to continue paying for the conventional construction lifecycle. You can simply keep reusing the components you already own.
If your business is reconfiguring workspaces or building out a new space, our DIRTT team can give you a proposal for interior walls, floors, and modular electric that will always be flexible and accomodate any future workspace changes. I am in Atlanta, GA but am not constrained to Georgia. We often provide solutions for companies with mutliple locations. Contact, Mike Collins, CWC - DIRTT Champion at 770-621-6677 or email@example.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- What is deism?
- Is this the flag of planet Earth we'll plant on Mars?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 11 minimalist nature photos that will leave you speechless
- Soon we will wallpaper our walls with OLED TVs
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects