College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- Andrew Weil says no to kombucha
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greentumbed residents busy
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets