College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- The 11 healthiest foods in the world
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?