College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- 7 signs we are too dependent on technology