College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- How to hike with your cat
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'