College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe