College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- How to put out a fire using nothing but sound
- Why 2015 is a big year for child nutrition