College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to make overnight oats
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to master the art of flower photography
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- Can you identify these trees based on their flowers?