College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- How to see the Orionid meteor shower at its peak
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion