College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 10 natural cough remedies
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- How different types of apples got their names
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs