College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- How to change your life by decluttering
- What is face blindness?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts