College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- Marmot photobombs time-lapse video, licks camera
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The mystery of the Marfa Lights
- 7 things you can make yourself instead of buying