College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is mindfulness?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- How to spot a narcissist
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- Why Americans are less happy with their new cars
- Stunning views and rattled nerves abound at cliff-clinging Aussie abode
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth