College freshman Miranda Lewis is studying photography at Yale University in Connecticut and is interested in how art, specifically photography, can be used as a lens in which we can explain the world. Miranda is originally from Atlanta, Ga., where she attended the Paideia school. She spent a summer working at the London-based nonprofit, Adventure Ecology, in their art gallery which displays artists who interpret the environment and environmental issues through art. Miranda is interested in how other artists achieve awareness, intentionally or unintentionally, through art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What your sleep position says about you
- 5 healthy hot cocoa recipes
- Beautiful moment: 100-year-old woman sees ocean for the first time
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live