Maria Martinez is a student at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor where she studies English and Global Change, an interdisciplinary program aimed at understanding the environmental challenges and changes that humanity faces today and the need for sustainability. She is particularly interested in the way that humans interact with resources and the consequences of a transforming environment on resource availability and accessibility. Currently, she is considering a future in environmental law. In her spare time, Maria enjoys being outdoors, mentoring and reading. One of her favorite places to be is Northern Michigan.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Pangolins may be eaten to extinction
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Huge European cargo ship launches its last delivery for International Space Station
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side