Maria Martinez is a student at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor where she studies English and Global Change, an interdisciplinary program aimed at understanding the environmental challenges and changes that humanity faces today and the need for sustainability. She is particularly interested in the way that humans interact with resources and the consequences of a transforming environment on resource availability and accessibility. Currently, she is considering a future in environmental law. In her spare time, Maria enjoys being outdoors, mentoring and reading. One of her favorite places to be is Northern Michigan.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 uses for eggshells
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 10 fruits you can grill
- How often do you really need to shower?
- How to clean brass naturally
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware