Molly Moore is a senior at the University of Missouri in Columbia, where she studies magazine journalism and religious studies. She has had her work published in the Columbia Missourian and the Daily Herald. Currently, she is a contributing writer for Vox magazine and is a media intern for the Columbia Center for Urban Agriculture, a local nonprofit. She enjoys gardening, outdoor sports, traveling, practicing Spanish and sharing homemade meals with friends.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Internet emits collective 'aww' for this cat's unique face
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Kimchi: Recipe
- Lying on social media may damage your memories
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- 7 signs we are too dependent on technology
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared