Molly Moore is a senior at the University of Missouri in Columbia, where she studies magazine journalism and religious studies. She has had her work published in the Columbia Missourian and the Daily Herald. Currently, she is a contributing writer for Vox magazine and is a media intern for the Columbia Center for Urban Agriculture, a local nonprofit. She enjoys gardening, outdoor sports, traveling, practicing Spanish and sharing homemade meals with friends.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Million-mummy cemetery unearthed in Egypt
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- How Matt Damon bulked up for 'Elysium'
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer
- Arctic is heating up twice as quickly as rest of world