Molly Moore is a senior at the University of Missouri in Columbia, where she studies magazine journalism and religious studies. She has had her work published in the Columbia Missourian and the Daily Herald. Currently, she is a contributing writer for Vox magazine and is a media intern for the Columbia Center for Urban Agriculture, a local nonprofit. She enjoys gardening, outdoor sports, traveling, practicing Spanish and sharing homemade meals with friends.
Molly's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- 8 habits of happy people
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Black holes are 'portals to other universes,' according to new quantum results
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- How to see the Milky Way in the summer night sky
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws