What’s the best way to start change? We believe it’s from our own homes and our own hearts. If you’re one of our readers, then we know that you’ve got ideas - big ideas, little ideas, maybe even totally revolutionary ideas - and we want to hear them all. That's why we created The Idea Lab. So you can share the resolutions that matter to you and you can find out how others are putting their ideas to work. Together, we can start something little today….and perhaps have that goodness spread world-wide.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- How to change your life by decluttering
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What is face blindness?
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- How to make overnight oats