What’s the best way to start change? We believe it’s from our own homes and our own hearts. If you’re one of our readers, then we know that you’ve got ideas - big ideas, little ideas, maybe even totally revolutionary ideas - and we want to hear them all. That's why we created The Idea Lab. So you can share the resolutions that matter to you and you can find out how others are putting their ideas to work. Together, we can start something little today….and perhaps have that goodness spread world-wide.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer's killer workout
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists