What’s the best way to start change? We believe it’s from our own homes and our own hearts. If you’re one of our readers, then we know that you’ve got ideas - big ideas, little ideas, maybe even totally revolutionary ideas - and we want to hear them all. That's why we created The Idea Lab. So you can share the resolutions that matter to you and you can find out how others are putting their ideas to work. Together, we can start something little today….and perhaps have that goodness spread world-wide.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- Hippo's ancestor was the size of an overgrown sheep
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What the color of your pee says about your health