What’s the best way to start change? We believe it’s from our own homes and our own hearts. If you’re one of our readers, then we know that you’ve got ideas - big ideas, little ideas, maybe even totally revolutionary ideas - and we want to hear them all. That's why we created The Idea Lab. So you can share the resolutions that matter to you and you can find out how others are putting their ideas to work. Together, we can start something little today….and perhaps have that goodness spread world-wide.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- How to hike with your cat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- What is freezing fog?
- Newborn orca calves make waves in Pacific Northwest
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- What is the blue hour? Learn about this magic time between daylight and darkness
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats