Miranda Omer is a recent graduate from the University of Alabama with a degree in journalism. Miranda recently worked for Aramco Services Company, an international oil company in Houston where she contributed articles to various publications. She is also currently the Tuscaloosa Restaurant Examiner for The Examiner online publication, where she writes about the restaurant scene in the Tuscaloosa area. Miranda loves to travel and explore other cultures. Her hobbies include playing the guitar and singing, traveling and enjoying the outdoors. In the future, she hopes to write for international travel or entertainment publications, enabling her to incorporate her personal interests into a career in journalism.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Take a walk through a floating flower garden
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- A beginner's guide to orienteering
- How to hike with your cat