Miranda Omer is a recent graduate from the University of Alabama with a degree in journalism. Miranda recently worked for Aramco Services Company, an international oil company in Houston where she contributed articles to various publications. She is also currently the Tuscaloosa Restaurant Examiner for The Examiner online publication, where she writes about the restaurant scene in the Tuscaloosa area. Miranda loves to travel and explore other cultures. Her hobbies include playing the guitar and singing, traveling and enjoying the outdoors. In the future, she hopes to write for international travel or entertainment publications, enabling her to incorporate her personal interests into a career in journalism.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The inspiring letter carried by climber killed on Everest
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Giant cold 'bubble' discovered in our universe may finally have an explanation
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to help the victims of Nepal's earthquake
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- The Ecomodernist Manifesto: How to have a great Anthropocene
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain