Miranda Omer is a recent graduate from the University of Alabama with a degree in journalism. Miranda recently worked for Aramco Services Company, an international oil company in Houston where she contributed articles to various publications. She is also currently the Tuscaloosa Restaurant Examiner for The Examiner online publication, where she writes about the restaurant scene in the Tuscaloosa area. Miranda loves to travel and explore other cultures. Her hobbies include playing the guitar and singing, traveling and enjoying the outdoors. In the future, she hopes to write for international travel or entertainment publications, enabling her to incorporate her personal interests into a career in journalism.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- What your blood type says about you
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark