Miranda Omer is a recent graduate from the University of Alabama with a degree in journalism. Miranda recently worked for Aramco Services Company, an international oil company in Houston where she contributed articles to various publications. She is also currently the Tuscaloosa Restaurant Examiner for The Examiner online publication, where she writes about the restaurant scene in the Tuscaloosa area. Miranda loves to travel and explore other cultures. Her hobbies include playing the guitar and singing, traveling and enjoying the outdoors. In the future, she hopes to write for international travel or entertainment publications, enabling her to incorporate her personal interests into a career in journalism.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 8 astonishing benefits of walking
- What is exploding head syndrome?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth