Miranda Omer is a recent graduate from the University of Alabama with a degree in journalism. Miranda recently worked for Aramco Services Company, an international oil company in Houston where she contributed articles to various publications. She is also currently the Tuscaloosa Restaurant Examiner for The Examiner online publication, where she writes about the restaurant scene in the Tuscaloosa area. Miranda loves to travel and explore other cultures. Her hobbies include playing the guitar and singing, traveling and enjoying the outdoors. In the future, she hopes to write for international travel or entertainment publications, enabling her to incorporate her personal interests into a career in journalism.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- How to put out a fire using nothing but sound
- Why 2015 is a big year for child nutrition