Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Soon you can drive the cool electric car from 'Iron Man'
- Wolf traveled more than 450 miles to Grand Canyon
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey