Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
Morieka's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5-Ingredient Breakfast Granola Bars: Vegan Recipe
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz