Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
Morieka's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 ways to overcome emotional eating
- Why you have to pee in the middle of the night
- 5 invasive plants to keep out of your garden
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Could whale-watching replace whaling in Japan?