Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 23 surprising foods you can freeze and how to do it
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- How olives changed the world
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- How to make overnight oats
- How often should you wash your towels?