Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Pit bulls and babies: Photographic proof that the much-maligned pups have hearts of gold
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 'Dolphin Tale 2' has a lot more Winter and a little Hope
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- 5 cheap ways to save 1,000 gallons of water
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Conservation org to light up UN Headquarters with endangered species