Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Internet emits collective 'aww' for this cat's unique face
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Understanding types of oatmeal