Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 8 habits of happy people
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't