Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- 12 commands every dog should know
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws