Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Take a walk through a floating flower garden
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- 7 foods you can fry an egg in
- How to hike with your cat