Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why are some people colder than others?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 tear-jerking reunions between soldiers and their dogs
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth